Latest vDos-lfn build

Thanks, Wengier, for the new vDos-lfn build. Your continued
refinement of vDos is most welcome.
As for the window-dragging issue, you are right that it is avoided by
FRAME = ON. But I'm fond of the frameless look, so I will continue to
deal with this problem. Interestingly, Kari's solution of EVENSIZE =
OFF makes matters worse for me (I do use an external font, for
whatever that's worth). The definition of the mouse-grabbable zone at
the top of the window seems to be a ticklish matter, affected perhaps
by the screen settings?

I can't seem to replicate Kari's PgUp/PgDn issue.
And thanks, Kari, for the further comments about the XMEM directive inherited from vDosXY.
By the way, I find that for me, the ctrl-alt shortcut is enabled in
full-screen mode with or without the SHORTCUT = ON directive.

James