Re: italics

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:31:20 -0500, N. Sivin wrote:

>I don't think Rafe's suggestion will work. XyDOS does not
>use the Windows printing facility. HPDJ500.PRN is a XyWrite
>driver, not a Windows driver.

I see what you mean and you could be right, Nathan. I should say
though, that the Lexmarks are kind of special -- they use all-s/w
drivers, so I think you NEED Windows (or DOS drivers, which they don't
seem to have, or OS/2 drivers, which they do have) to print to. As you
say, it may need its own printer driver, but I wonder whether Xywrite
and HPDJ500 have it right, just the printer needs to see something a
little bit different.

Failing that, there ought to be, I'm sure, some way to configure it as
a Postscript printer and work it that way. Post back, Nikki, & let us
know!

-Rafe