KeyGO, anyone?

Speaking of win9x and xyWrite and keyboard remapping
..... anybody here know anything about KeyGO? Claims
to let you remap all keys except CapsLk and PrScr
across apps--but is us$80 from the Montreal developer.
Supposedly the demo http://www.gdgsystems.com/
is good for 50 keystrokes, but I can get only one
out of it. Seems like software all those NB linguists
would know about. Unless negative reports ensue,
anyone interested in gambling along with me to get
a volume discount (for two to ten, us$63 each)? ...

And speaking of win9x and dos, can anyone give me
the MSDOS config.sys syntax for a conditional?
DR-DOS conditional syntax doesn't work and MSDOS 3
(the last MSDOS I used before reinstalling win95
recently) documentation doesn't cover the issue. ... Ciao.	--a

 adpFisher nyc xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz + Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: http://www.escape.com/~yesss/