Re: Window/Ruler Bugs

Dear Mr. Distefano,

We are aware of the problem with . For now, we recommend that you
display the ruler, put out the value of , then return to the original
state of the ruler.

FUNC NR works correctly if you have an empty screen. Having an open file seems
to be causing the refresh problem. I have forwarded this problem to our
development staff. If you want to put FUNC NR on a key, follow it with FUNC FF
(force fill) to cause the display to refresh.

We have not experienced the problem regarding out-of-memory errors associated
with spell checking to a file, unless you are using the Medical dictionary.
I'll work on this problem some more to see if I can recreate it. If you have
any additional information, please let me know.

Regards, SysOp