Re: XY3 conversions

Reply to note from "Morris Krok"  Fri, 21 Feb
2003 08:35:51 -0800

> Before I migrated to Xy4dos, or knew anything about U2., I
> wrote these two programs to encode and decode XY3 programs.

Well, okay, Morris, but I'm talking about a routine that duplicates
the full range of coding conventions we've used all along in our v4
ENCODE and DECODE frames. To recall what those conventions are,
command HELP ENCODE and scroll down to the table entitled
Result...Encode. The v3 routine I have in mind would enable any
program encoded in v3 to be decoded in v4, and vice versa.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx