Re: vDosxy keyboard anomaly?

Hi,

I doubt he is listening, but I think you could post this on the http://sourceforge.net/p/vdos/discussion/ forum, stating the exact version you are using. If in doubt, see my http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDOS_EXE_version_info_fix.zip.

By the way, Edward Mendelson has just posted instructions on the use of 4DOS as the command processor on that forum. So it is worth a visit anyway.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx