Re: Editor / Formatter

GOCH@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> My colleagues are amazed that I still use a "primitive" wordprocessor
> like XyWrite (for DOS, no less). And yet, the rough drafts of my

  You know, it used to be that whenever anyone asked me whether I used
WP or Word, I felt so smug in replying that I used XY. "What's that?"
"The best, fastest, most elegant wordprocessor in the world." Sigh!

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you