Re: Ignorant XY-Win questions -Reply

** Reply to note from Steve Crutchfield  Tue, 10 Dec 1996 08:54:47 -0500

> Me too. It seems to crop up most frequently when doing Column
> Tables.

Me too. Too. When I try to MoVe a DeFined row in a column table from the
beginning of a largish (120K) table to the bottom, 1 out of 3 times XyWin
completely freezes. No "Protection Violation" (that happens often enough
too, but in other circumstances), just a complete lock up. Sometimes OS/2
lets me off the hook, but sometimes nothing at all responds (CAD). An
egregious bug...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx