Re: Where's Xy 5

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sat, 13 Nov 1999 14:49:52

>>The week is up. Where is Xy5 beta?

> Well, he said "November 8", but he did not say which year, right?

An optimistic intepretation is that TTG is learning from NB's experience
that there are some things that need fixing in the engine. Ken
Frank's msgs offered little hope of continually updated and improved
versions of Editor; so they might as well make it good the first time,
if there isn't going to be a second time. I wouldn't be the least
surprised if we don't hear from him for another 6-9 months. Another
solid reason to evaluate NB seriously...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx