Re: saving to two disks

I think my last answer was a bit too short.

Instead of selecting your disk by putting C: and execute, put C:,A: and
execute.

The directory command still takes its directory from C: (whatever
directory or queue as we old Atex users call them) but saves and stores
to the appropriate directories of both drives. You can put it in your
startup.int file or whatever, or on a key in the usual way.