Re: Principal New Routines in XyWWWeb.U2 v115 Release

Carl,
It got access-denied at end, so I issued LH, which I hope was the right thing to do.
Thanks,
Harry
2) Because of an oversight, frame ReopenK (which displays a listbox
of recently-opened files for easy reCAll) is effectively disabled
due to improper placement of the frame in the U2 file. I've written
a patch that corrects the error. Apply the patch AFTER you install
v115. Decode the block of code below (DECODE), save it as
a file, e.g., PATCH.PM, and RUN it. Write me if you need help.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx