XyWrite 4 under W2000/XP

>From the response to my posting of a few weeks ago, for most people the
problems aren't significant enough to worry about. (Maybe the magnitude
of
the problems is hardware-dependent.) For the rest of us, there is no
solution. Tame helps, but does not eliminate the keyboard problems. I
am
currently trying to set up a virtual W98 machine using VMWare, but so
far
haven't succeeded (I am waiting for help from VMWare's technical
support).

--
Martin J. Osborne
Department of Economics