DEVELOPMENT ACTIV

XY-> K.:

XY-> A number of you have asked me recently about the current status of our
 -> products
 -> and new releases. This is probably as good a time as any to respond.

XY-> some applications for the product we are building with third parties, and
 -> partially because the breadth of the functionality is such that it will tak
 -> that long to full implement everything. You should also be aware that it i
 -> highly likely that this new release will have a new name.

"DyRight"? :)

--Chet

---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ chet@xxxxxxxx     http://www.asb.com/usr/chet/