Re: U2 help

** Reply to message from "c.andrea"  on Mon, 13 Feb 2006
10:37:33 +0100

> Could I print U2 help [i.e. XYWWWEB.INF] to get a printed and formatted manual ??

Not easily. Too much programming embedded in it. And if you neuter the
programming, it is likely to look more confusing than clear. I suppose there
are solutions -- obviously there are solutions, there are *always* solutions --
but how many trees do you want to cut down? That file is BIG!

Let me think about it...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx