Re: new releases

-> To clarify my earlier message, by end of year I meant by the end of
-> '95. I would be most interested in beta participation by members of
-> this list, and as we get a little closer, I will most certainly
-> solicit your involvement.
-> To speak generally, the types of functionality we are working on
-> fall into several basic categories-- 1. we will be adding some
-> interesting functions to deal with version/revision tracking,
-> collapsible outlining, styles and tagging, 2. a number of unique
-> functions to make the word processor intelligent in the ways it
-> recognizes and deals with data, conditional text, collaborative
-> work, etc., 3. improvements to the interface and interna programming
-> capabilities, and 4. major enhancements to internal (i.e. 4GB file
-> size, etc) resulting from the change to a 32 bit inte architecture.

Instead of adding features to XyWrite, why doesn't TTG fix the
millions of bugs in XyWrite first? And answer some of the letters I've
sent over the past few years with detailed questions that I couldn't get
answered over the phone. It's not going to do you much good to add
features to an unreliable product.

(I've been lurking on this list for awhile now, but since you all mainly
discuss software I've never heard of and operating systems I don't use
I've kept quiet. At some time, since you seem like a very knowledgeable
bunch, perhaps I'll ask this list some of the questions TTG has ignored.

Charles Herold
Citizen of the Whirl
charles.herold@xxxxxxxx