Re: Concerning XYWEB113.ZIP

Thanks Carl.

Concerning notifications of the appearance of new Jumbo files, it
may not be necessary to post anything to the list. All that needs
to be done is ask list members to visit the web site on a reasonably
regular basis. [For those who don't know this, the web site address
is: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ ]

And, as regards my initial point, maybe you can forget that too,
since I did not know that discovering the changes to the Jumbo file
was as easy as you indicate in your last paragraph below. [In this
connection, I'd recommend that those interested cut and paste Carl's
instructions below to their favorite textbase.]

Regards,

M.
M.W. Poirier