Re: No cost way to print to USB port

Harry--

I've been (gratefully) using Tim Baehr's wordpad
program--reprogrammed for MSword--for a while now in order
to print to my USB printer.

I was assuming that dosprint would allow me to print
directly from XYdos without going through the
conversion/reformatting/lock-up of the original XYdos file.

Using dosprint, how many steps are involved in dosprint's
printing a XYdos file? I gather from what you've written
here that it may not be a simple matter of hitting CTRL+P
and watching the XYdos file print. I'd be willing to spring
with the $105 if it were.

Thanks for any information.

Judith Davidsen