Xy3+ and Sig. Tech Support

This is the message concerning Xywrite 3+ and Signature technical
support that is posted on the TTG bulletin board:

      XyWrite 3+/Signature Tech Support Policy

   Effective February 1, 1995 technical support for single
license users of XyWrite 3+ and Signature will be available on a
fee basis only.  Customers may pay a $15.00 fee for each
question posed at the time of their call, or may subscribe to a
6-month technical support service contract for $59.00.  XyWrite
3+ Customers may also choose to upgrade to either XyWrite 4 for
DOS or XyWrite 4 for Windows at special upgrade prices of $99.00
and $129.00 respectively. Signature Customers may upgrade to
either XyWrite 4 for DOS or XyWrite 4 for Windows at special
upgrade prices of $79.00 and $129.00 respectively. Any of these
items may be billed either to a Visa or MasterCard.

   Versions Prior to 3.5x
   There is no support for versions of XyWrite earlier than
3.5x.

   Multi-License Users
   Multi-License users should have their system administrator
contact Karin Walker at (410)576-2040 for special pricing.

   Printers
   Many of the requests we receive are for printer drivers.
While we are no longer developing printer drivers for XyWrite 3+
and Signature, many of those already developed can be used with
today's newer printers. For the $15.00 fee you will receive the
printer driver requested, installation instructions, and help
with installation if necessary. Please note that we cannot
address customization issues such as special characters, fonts,
or paper trays under this fee. If you need help with those or
other printer functions, there will be a separate fee.

   BBS Access
   XyWrite 3+ and Signature customers, as always, may download
new printer drivers or other files from our BBS. The BBS is
available at (410)576-8806. The settings are n,8,1 and can
handle speeds up to 14.4bps.