Re: CLIP Woes [Plus double cursor]

At 12/30/2004 04:00 AM -0500, Robert Holmgren wrote:
> Copied the new one over it,
> changed the various drive specs and variables, made sure the above was
> correct.

Yeah, but you can't just "copy it over" without also "copying over"
from your old REG all your customization, which I presume you did --
right?
I just went through the NEW REG file fresh, line by line, changing the
lines that needed to be changed and filling in what was needed for my XP
system. I wanted to see if I'd overlooked something, done something dumb,
whatever, the last time I went through the original REG file. As I've said,
I made a number of errors in a number of places. So you start fresh when
you can and try to track them down. That's all.
Michael Norman