Re: NEW SYSOP?

Harry, I am in an exchange with all digital equipment. Centel upgraded their
switch to the Northern Telecom DMS-100 about 2 years ago. I doubt that if the
problem were in my exchange, others would be complaining as well. Besides, in a
little town like Fort Walton Beach, you get hooked up to the exchange they tell
you unless you want to shell out money for an FX (foreign exchange) line. I
looked at that before Centel upgraded, but now it's not necessary.

 Stop and smell the roses along the way!

 ----John