From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kari Eveli
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 1:05 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Finding W2K was Re: La Machine Est Morte, Vive La
Machine!

Harry,

You should get your W2K up and running without SCSI drivers. There
should not be any problems. Download the latest VBox for your
platform:
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

Then make a new virtual machine using the defaults for W2K.
Put the CD in your drive and go.

Install Guest Additions on the W2K machine. This has been
discussed earlier on this list. Please search archives.

Make a shared folder so that you can transfer files. Idem.
Machine, settings, Shared folders

Or, for once, connect to the MS site using W2K. Download and
install.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)