Re: sa/rtf

Michael Norman wrote:
As the routine runs, I get an error message, but it's too fast to read. So to begin, how do I freeze that error message so I can report it here? Thank you.

Don't think you can freeze it, but command default WA=NN,
where NN is the number of seconds you want the error message
to stay visible; command VA/NV WA to see what you've got
right now.

This post of Carl's from 20 Dec 2005 should also be useful:

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx