THANKS FOR SCOPING TIP

Allan Needell,

Many thanks for your help with my IP scoping problem. I just read
the DF ES section of the manual per your suggestion, and things
certainly seem to be straightforward if one uses the command
line.

I tend to be a heavy mouse-menu user and so always try that route
first. And then when it doesn't work I spend (read "waste") a lot
of time trying to force things rather than just switching to the
command line alternative.

I'm sorry I can't return the help with your modified keyboard
problem. I did a fair amount of basic keyboard modification back
in the Nota Bene 3.1 days, but nothing on the order you're doing.
Good luck.

Thanks again.

Jimmy Diecker
Latin American Institute