Re: A couple of issues -Reply

>>> Robert Holmgren  05/08/96 01:02am

** Reply to note from  04/17/96 12:58pm EDT

> ...I must however, maintain that performance and
> functionality have declined since 3.xx releases of XyWrite.
> That is, of course, my personal perception. For example,
> the auto-replace feature is gone from later releases....

I've seen this assertion before here, recently. But is it true? I was under
the impression that Auto-Expand aka Auto-Replace was completely
restored with
Xy4. It was a much-mentioned selling point, the "restoration of
auto-expansion". I'm testing function AZ right now under v4.017, and it's
expanding like crazy. Likewise funcs AR (the discretionary version,
"Manual-Expand") and AC Auto-Check: they all work.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx

What is Func AZ?

Steve