logica and intelligence

 Carl wrote:

     NW should be set to 3 in the settings default file. This worked wonders because as he guessed my setting was set to 0. Now the program below enables me to open all those windows that have not been opened. By making changes to Carl's program, it acts like a rotisserie, enabling me to open one file after another from the log2003.lg file. The entries to this file is created by the program from U2. I find this method useful to save useful contributions from the Xywrite group. It of course has other uses as well.
    This together with Fishout makes XyWrite truly formidable, and when you consider the command line, the functions, default settings, the VA's for finding a value, and the XPl programming language, one can only say that the developers thought of everything possible and did not leave a stone unturned in. It enables those who delve into its depths to mould it in infinite ways. Most certainly it contains logic and intelligence of the highest order.

XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
[DZ_]{<}SV01{>}[YD_][CD_][BX_]seb /:/[Q2_][CL_][DF_][BX_]se /
{046}/[Q2_][CR_][CR_][CR_][BX_]ca {<}PV01{>}[Q2_]{<}EX{>}
-nd
XPLeNCODE

    I wonder, if there is such a thing as settings default file, set with the best default settings that will not conflict with U2.

 The youth said to the old man who was wise, "Give me a bag full of golden sovereigns so that all my needs for a lifetime can be fulfilled. "
  But the old man said, "For the greatest of all treasures let me give you the gift of logic, it will reveal such wonders, that you will never need to say, 'if only I had my life all over again '. "