Re: U2 glitches

Holmgren wrote:

> When you sneak up on NK slowly,

Slowly doesn't work any more. Now when I sneak up on NK
(running NYDos in Windows) I either get the error message,
or the NK line shows twice, the screen freezes, and the
printer starts churning out reams of duplicates of that
screen.

> do you see any KBD assignment for it?

What I see is NK, followed by a blank of maybe 15 spaces,
followed by "Change the state of the Numeric Lock key."

> Do the funcs listed immediately below NK (NL, NM, NN, etc.) display OK?

Only in Expanded view. Can't get past NK in Draft or
Formatted. Can't get past {funcs} heading in Graphic.

> Are any bizarre KBD assignments reported?

Where would these be reported? On the status line? When?

Judith