Printing page range

Either I'm going bats or my XY has metamorphosized. To wit, printing
with a file on the screen, I used to be able to print from a
particular page to the end of the file with [print ,15-]. I hadn't
used that command in quite a while, but printing out a manuscript the
other day I tried it with my HP Laserjet 2200d [using HP4-PLUS.PRN]
and got page 15 but all subsequent pages were filled with gibberish
and finally the printer just flat out stopped, just as if it had a
page jam. Tried this several times with simple test files too, same
thing. Then I solved the problem simply -- I just specified the range
of pages, [print ,15-66] and all went smoothly. Looked in the XY
command reference guide, but I could not, in fact, find an example of
the command [print ,xx-]. Am I going bonkers, or did this command in
fact exist?

Michael Norman