Re: running xydos under linux

> for those interested in running xydos under linux i can offer some
> help now. i have had the printing problem solved (it resided in linux's
> printtool utility where a separate printer had to be designated for
> dosemu), and xywrite runs extremely fast and well now.
>
> rather than inundate the whole mailing list with this information, i
> will be glad to pass it on to those few who are interested in the
> project. i can send you my dosemu.config and the printtool settings.
> the more general problem of installing linux you will have to do on
> your own.
>
> arthur steinberg

I also would like any and all info you have! After talking with someone at
the Linux Store and their Axion machine offering, with Dosemu included, the
info that you were talking about was the only thing i had left to be concerned
about!

Do all the keys work ok and and how you would expect?

Thanks

Russ