Re: Emulators etc

Correct. VMWare is not an emulator - more of an OS and processor traffic
cop. The OSes are executing natively.

It's quite peppy running Windows and Windows applications, as long as I
don't have 127 applications open at once time. I did spend the extra few
pennies and max out the MacBook Pro with 4G of onboard memory to give
the guest OSes all the headroom they would need.

Peter