Re: FAT16 on NTFS--semi-off topic

John wrote:
If you ever get it working again, I'd be interested in the details.

The question boils down to this - will CB86 on a fat16 drive work in a dos box or will it also require an earlier version of dos?
I can use CB86--I was looking for a better solution. My current solution is
to use my old Win98 SE desktop, boot into DOS (i.e., interrupt a normal
boot), or if Win is running to "Restart in MS-DOS mode, then at the C:\
prompt, enter:

G:
where G: is my physically installed secondary hard drive, from years ago, that is FAT16.

Things work fine then. Try it.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx