Re: XY and on-line sessions

>No doubt there are OS/2 utilities around that would allow me to key-switch
>among DOS services, but why bother if B&F so ably handle those tasks?
>Moreover, B&F offers users a full set of local and global macros, a
>trashcan, DOS-level cut and paste and other stuff besides.

  Well, to each his own, certainly -- but it looks from here as if you are
merely duplicating already existing tools -- trashcan, macros, and cut&paste
for instance. But then, I run Geos under Warp too, and that certainly is a
duplication of effort for a lot of things. 8-)

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

"Some mon just deal wit' information. An' some mon, him deal wit' the
concept of truth. An' den some mon deal wit' magic. Information flow aroun'
ya, an' truth flow right at ya. But magic, it flow t'rougn ya."
     -- Nernelly, A Jamaican "Bush Doctor," 1982

Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.