Re: VERSION 3.56

I had an interesting experience last night in re: XyWrite as "hard to learn."

A friend was house-sitting for me while I was on vacation last week. I got home
to discover Chip merrily XyWriting away on my PC at home. He discovered the
program while nosing around on my hard disk looking for goodies. He used the
customized help system I've created (like A LA Carte, only oriented towards the
power user) and had never even opened the manual (which was sitting at my
office). He exclaimed "where HAVE you been keeping this program hiding? Its
FABULOUS! It beats WordPerfect to a pulp! How do I get a legal copy? Where do I
order? I MUST HAVE IT!"

So on this trip I managed to sell XyWrite to three more people.

Hint to Chris: if you folks pay to send me on more trips, I'll make MORE sales
for ya!

Steve