Re: Xywrite history

>> Am using XyWrite 3.57 on XP with no particular problems. <<

I'm running XyWrite III+ on two machines: a desktop using Windows 98 and a
laptop using Windows XP. Under Windows 98 XyWrite runs as it always has
under DOS emulation. But under XP, using the same installation and files,
I've had problems.

First, the screen appears in a "wide" mode, with a font so wide it looks
like something from an old impact printer. Under Properties I've changed
every setting for the window size, the font, and the emulation mode to no
avail. Even worse, the cursor keys (Home, End, PgUp, PgDn, etc.) produce
high-end ASCII characters rather than cursor movements. Again, this is
with the same keyboard file that works fine under Windows 98.

This last problem has rendered XyWrite unusable for me in XP. If anyone
has or can point me to a solution, I'll be grateful.

Rob Schmidt