From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:00 AM
Subject: Re: OT: query regarding HTML

Jordan,

Try the Firefox add-on Scrapbook. It saves HTML text and pictures
beautifully. And it is a handy Web link manager as well.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/scrapbook/

There are pages that it cannot save, but they are very few.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx