RE: A new book: composed on Xywrite

Congratulations-- and I'm sure you have an appropriate credit in the book...

K.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherry [mailto:sherry@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 1998 4:34 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: A new book: composed on Xywrite

Just a little shameless cheering.

 MY BOOK COMES OUT sometime between tomorrow and Oct. 20..

 Wrote it all on Xy4, with much assistance from this group!!!!

  It's called Blind Man's Bluff, by Sherry Sontag and
Christopher Drew. It's about submarine espionage during the cold
war!!! Sort of the real life Hunt for Red October.

  While I'm being totally shameless, we are scheduled to be on
60 Minutes.. in early November. On NOVA on Jan. 19.
Nova filmed me typing on Xywrite.. I wonder if we'll end up with a
screen shot :)
Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''