Re: Going one step backwards, something for XyWriters?

Carl, some typewriter fonts for professional use do have surprisingly
extended character sets. For example, FontFont's 'Trixie', which was
a terribly popular distressed typewriter font of the early 1990s,
even has a full complement of f-ligatures: fi, fl, ff, ffi, ffl. The
three-letter ligatures are comically scrunched up, as the font is
monospaced. Actually, I see, looking at a specimen of a more recent version,

http://www.trixiefont.com/downloads/trixie_new.pdf

that the f-ligs are now on two (or even three?) units but that some
other interesting things, such as historical long s, have been added,
as well as other goodies in the OpenType stylistic sets.

I wonder if NotaBene accesses stylistic sets in OpenType fonts?

- - B