Re: Xywrite History

I hate to upgrade a program that's working well, but I just had to upgrade
from Acrobat 3.0 to 4.0.

A lot of the information on the Internet is inaccessable without Acrobat,
and now it's inaccessable without 4.0. Software companies don't pay as much
attention to downward compatibility as they used to.

At 12:52 AM 10/18/01 -0400, Carl Distefano wrote:

>Reply to note from Norman Bauman  Wed, 17 Oct
>2001 23:30:28 -0400
>
>> In Acrobat 4.0, go to "View" and click on "Rotate View 90o"
>
>Hmmm. No can do in 3.0, the last version available for OS/2. I'll
>have to try using my Win machine, at the office. Thanks.
>
>--
>Carl Distefano
>cld@xxxxxxxx
>http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/