Re: Unicomp Keyboard with left function keys

Lisa:
Yes, it's a good keyboard I've been using for years. Much better than this one also sold by Unicomp (for the mac):
http://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/UNIZPHA
Manuel

Lisa Kleinholz (Redacted sender lkleinholz for DMARC) wrote:
A while ago someone on the list posted that Unicomp was making a
keyboard with function keys on the left. I just ordered one, and it's
terrific. Replaces a dying Avant Stellar keyboard. Here's a link
http://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/40L5A

This list continues to make my working life much easier! Thanks so much
to all.
Lisa Kleinholz