RE: waaay off-topic (was: waay off-topic, previously way-off and Re: U2-darn ...

Yup!

	I still have the Pickett Aluminum slide rule I used in college back
in the '60s, although I didn't use it much after I got my HP-65 card
programmable calculator in the '70s.

	I can still use the slide rule, but the HP's batteries are kaput.
:-)

	- Phil White

Philip D. White,
Senior Information Architect
University of Houston, CASA Testing Center

Phone: (713) 743-4135
Fax: (713) 743-8630
Email: pdwhite@xxxxxxxx