Re: Windows 10 upgrade

Flash, I'm pleased to hear that the upgrade appears to have been
successful. I would suggest that you go to settings and then privacy
and try turning off a majority of the options which in effect remove the
biggest knock on Windows 10, its default desire to check in with the MS
mother ship in various ways. Also, I recommend limiting or disabling
the silly Cortana personal assistant program. After that, you'll find
it to be as stable as 8.1 without the goofy interface.

Best regards,

Bill
---
William TeBrake