Re: 'Too Many Page Elements'

Harry writes:

≪ Xywwweb.U2 is almost a victim of its own success: there are so many great
 things in it that you can't remember them all. (Well, maybe YOU can, but I
 can't.) ≫

I'm sure somebody has said this before, but it bears repeating: It really is
worthwhile to spend a bit of time actually studying the Xywwweb.U2 routines
using the command "index ".  I created a reference file to keep
track of the U2 elements best suited to the way I work. I periodically add
another, sometimes drop one off, and refer to it when I know there's a way to
do something but I'm not sure how.

There's some great stuff in the U2, nicely refined over the years, and I've
been tempted more than once to switch over to OS/2 if only to take advantage
of a few routines specific to that operating system.

Jeff Seager