Re: Xywrite 5

Hi, Catlyn.

XyWrite is being developed. After all, according to the company's own web
page http://www.tgrp.com/support/ :

>If you use any of our products and encounter something
>you think is a programming bug, we want to know about
>it! We constantly work to improve our products and
>assure they provide reliable, consistent service you
>can count on.

TTG is constantly working to improve its products. As far as we know, it
hasn't actually released any of the improved results to the hoi polloi
(even those of us who have offered *money*), but all the same it's nice to
know that the work is constantly going on, isn't it?
Peter Evans