Re: FAX.PGM for XY4 on Win95

Just tried the Fax program. It works really well. THANK YOU.

Im 'not sure what Harry B. is talking about in his note about
additions, unless he wants a way to continue composing after evoking
fax. Is there something coming down the pike? and if so, please
explain.

      meanwhile, this is great :)

oh, one dumb, unrelated question. I keep my text files on drive D: my
programs on drive c:, since this is my first puter with a partitioned
disk, I'm not sure if I can set a path between c and d, so i don't
have to go to the command line to evoke c: before using fax or
thesaurus or the other xy4 add ons. Can I, and if so, do I do that in
autoexec or in xy4. I'm using Win95, so dos in this environment is
still a bit of a mystery to me.

 thanks. Sherry
Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''