Re: Grrr [OS2 and XY install]

On Mon, 7 Aug 1995, James D. Besser wrote:

> The OS/2 - XY3 or XY4 alternative is fine--if you can get OS/2 to work.
> Unfortunately, many of us can't. I had a blissful week of using OS/2 with
> Xy/Dos, and then it ate my hard disk. A disk crash of monumental

I have been using XY4DOS with both OS/2 2.1 and Warp without problems
for close to two years; am even using UV to get longer lines.

Have not tried the upgrades install even if one set (v4.015) of diskettes
sitting in a drawer. Will hate to have the problems reported as I have a
CD-ROM and all my drives are formatted HPFS - so could not even use the
"boot from DOS" option.

-- Michel Slivitzky from Saint-Raymond, Quebec, Canada.
--- Phone: (418) 337-6947 --- Fax: (418) 337-6666