Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)
From: J R FOX
Subject: Re: and another option

wonder if they might merit a place on the list of VM options ?

http://www.vmlite.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&idG&Itemid3

http://forums.cnet.com/7726-6122_102-5526446.html?tag=nl.e497&s_cidä97&ttagä97&ftagÊD5920658

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/12309/install-xp-mode-with-virtualbox-using-the-vmlite-plugin/

Kari ?