Re: clipboard from Win to Xy

Here I think the problem is a result of Xy (or other non-win programs)
taking control of the keyboard. You need to define Alt-tab in your keyboard
file as KF (keyboard flip) or whatever the command is in your version of
Xy, so that it passes the command on to win. If you're running DOS, I think
you should also check in the pif settings whether windows reserves that key
in the particular DOS-window (although it might well be that the xy *.kbd
file overrides that setting).