Re: OT: Ultraportables--recommendation sought

I don't know if hibernating and re-animating functions the way a re-boot
does when you are installing new software that wants a re-boot.
Regards,
Harry

Hibernate is definitely not re-booting. But I'm satisfied with the rebooting speed of my Sony TX650P. It's all about the Startup folder, with every program trying to lodge itself there. Itunes and my HP printers are especially annoying, trying to load multiple files and drivers at Startup. Just use Run: msconfig to say no.

Jon Pareles

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com Loosen up...
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com on Yahoo! Games.