Re: XyWrite (Con't Cf. Msg# 10338

Robert, thanks for the file. I'll look into this and try to get back to you
over the remainder of the week.

Your points are very clear, and you are probably correct in your assessment of
whose needs are being met. I would suggest that you monitor and query us on the
Internet, or Compuserve, if your online... we have an active presence on both.
Even Mr. Frank is active on a continuous basis. It would be a very direct path
for requests, etc. In the meantime, I'm available as a path directly into
Development, and as I've mentioned previously, I can push some issues to the
point of change.

Regards, Jim