Re: xy4 and Win Xp

I know the difference, just was/am not sure how to clearly speak of
it. Was saying "full screen" for the one you describe, without the icons,
and "full sized window" for the full version of a Windows window with icons
within which DOS programs can run. It was the latter that I couldn't get
bigger than ca. half screen, and that others have described as being
controlled (at least in part) by font selection.
                David