Re: SVISTA; was Re: OT: Query on mirroring...

> When the program is released, it is tentatively scheduled to sell for
> $99 for one host operating system, or $199 for three (Windows, eCS/OS2
> and Linux).

This is very reasonable, given what VPC had cost.
I'm trying to transition to using VPC on the Mac to run Xy. It seems to
work pretty well. Only occasionally do I run into a problem, and I don't
think the problems are with the VPC but with the MS programs I'm running.
VPC gives me a secure feeling, which is certainly worth many hundreds of
dollars. In other words, I suggest we not be penny-wise and pound-foolish
when it comes to something as crucial as your (pseudo) operating system.
Okay, it's not your whole universe, but it's your whole galaxy.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx